Pretty Good Solitaire for iPad is the premier solitaire game collection with *500* different solitaire card games.
Since 1995, Pretty Good Solitaire has been the choice of millions of solitaire players.
Includes the popular games Klondike, FreeCell, Spider, Yukon, Scorpion, Pyramid, Cruel and more.
Also includes many games invented for Pretty Good Solitaire, such as Demons and Thieves and Aces and Kings.
- Easy to play: just drag the cards or tap them to move them quickly.
- Beautiful cards: designed to look like real cards but be easy to see.
- Full Undo and Redo: undo any move or all your moves, and redo them.
- Automatic Game Saving: saves your games when you leave and you can continue playing when you return.
- AutoPlay/QuickMove: option can automatically play cards to the foundations for you.
- Dynamic Card Sizing: pinch to make the cards smaller or spread to make them bigger. It automatically adjusts card size for portrait or landscape.
- Tap and hold on a pile to get more information about what cards can be played there.
- Tap the game name button to do a new game, play the next game number, or see your statistics.
- Tap the Rules button to see the rules of each game.
- Over 2 billion starting positions for each game. Game numbers compatible with the Mac version, FreeCell game numbers compatible with Windows FreeCell.
- Statistics for multiple players.
Pretty Good Solitaire is the solitaire game for players who take solitaire seriously.
For iPad. $9.99.
Download on the App Store at https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pretty-good-solitaire/id645018925?ls=1&mt=8
Or go to the App Store and search for "goodsol" or "pretty good solitaire".
If you buy, please rate and review!
Also, there are screenshots and a full list of the 500 games on our brand new iPad site at http://www.goodsol.com/ipad .